Friday, October 17, 2008

In the beginning, there was a workshop . . . and

Hello,

It was wonderful spending the day with all of you. Isn't Barbara wonderful?! I thought I would upload our pictures here so you don't have to open so many individual attachments. I'm a very new at blogging . . . so for now this is just a tool to share the beginning of our work. As you work on your quilts and/or complete them, email pictures to me, Terry at tezza@pacbell.net. I will update our class blog. Or if you would like, and it is possible (don't know yet), you may post as well.
If you want to add comments, things you learned, thoughts about the process, feel free to post comments. Well, let me get the pictures uploaded. We can add your name and any other information. Just let me know. . .




1. Barbara Olson's work in progress




2. Barbara Olson's work in progress







3. Terry's Whimsy (interim name. I reserve the right to rename as it progresses!)




4. Title to be Added





5. Title to be Added







6. Title to be Added






7. Title to be Added





8. Title to be Added






9. Title to be Added







10. Title to be Added






11. Title to be Added






12. Title to be Added







13. Title to be Added






14. Title to be Added







15. Title to be Added

No comments: